This is so cute 😍😍
Cats, books all the drama couples I have loved
So innovative friends 💕💕
Thanks a lot!!!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is so cute 😍😍
Cats, books all the drama couples I have loved
So innovative friends 💕💕
Thanks a lot!!!!!!
Originally posted by: Devakshilover
This is so cute 😍😍
Cats, books all the drama couples I have loved
So innovative friends 💕💕
Thanks a lot!!!!!!
You are welcome dear, wish you have a wonderful birthday 🤗🤗😘😘❤❤
Wish you a very happy birthday Ankita


Hope you have a greag day! Enjoy!
Wonderful thread Tiara, Shibani, Moumi, Darshi 🥳👏
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Wish you a very happy birthday Ankita
Hope you have a greag day! Enjoy!
Wonderful thread Tiara, Shibani, Moumi, Darshi 🥳👏
🤗🤗
Wish you a very Happy birthday once again dear Ankita🎊🎂🎉❣️
Beautiful thread Tiara,Shibz, Darshi ,Moumi🥰🤗
Wish you belated happy birthday Ankita...🤗
The thread turned out so beautiful. I read the whole but forgot to comment 😆
Tiara, Shibani,Moumi.👏

PS - I know I am late and I don’t know why I forgot to post a comment..
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Wish you belated happy birthday Ankita...🤗
The thread turned out so beautiful. I read the whole but forgot to comment 😆
Tiara, Shibani,Moumi.👏
PS - I know I am late and I don’t know why I forgot to post a comment..
It's okay, 😆 Thanks for appreciating 🤗 Don't forget to appreciate yourself too. Couldn't have done without you. ❤
Originally posted by: tournesol
It's okay, 😆 Thanks for appreciating 🤗 Don't forget to appreciate yourself too. Couldn't have done without you. ❤
Aww thank you 🤗
I just found the pics aur kuch creative nahi kiya..😆
Of course it was, finding the right pics. That was only a lot of help, thank you too 🤗
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
11