Ek epic show tha SSK... Isse zyada bolungi toh allowed nahi hai... CC pe aao bata te hain... 🤣
Aa rhi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ek epic show tha SSK... Isse zyada bolungi toh allowed nahi hai... CC pe aao bata te hain... 🤣
Aa rhi 🤣
Interesting hi hoga bas uss mein Mini aur Sampoorna ko na gusad dein...Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Mee too.. I'm excited. I think kuch interesting hoga
Theek hai...Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Aa rhi 🤣
Omg 😭😭
It's sooo good yaar. .....the dialogues make it more beautiful
Thank you dear🤗❤️
Briti what is your opinion on making a vm thread for all vm behenas...😳
Let's ask Alexia about this too....what you say?
Interesting hi hoga bas uss mein Mini aur Sampoorna ko na gusad dein...
Oh God No Mini or Sampoo 🤢 I am so sick of them 🤢 I want RC parivaar and Angrez face off 🤣
Yeahh....that's it.Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Oh God No Mini or Sampoo 🤢 I am so sick of them 🤢 I want RC parivaar and Angrez face off 🤣
Yeahh....that's it.
I don't think aaj bhi we will get Ani back in his normal getup
Yep...I am sick of that get up.. It's really funny..Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
I don't think aaj bhi we will get Ani back in his normal getup
Yep...I am sick of that get up.. It's really funny..
Yes. And Ani ke expressions nahi dikhte 😕 Only his daadhi and that over sized mole is visible
Emotional scenes me bhi hasi aa jaati hai mujhe 😕 🤣
Ditto....🤣Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Yes. And Ani ke expressions nahi dikhte 😕 Only his daadhi and that over sized mole is visible
Emotional scenes me bhi hasi aa jaati hai mujhe 😕 🤣