Which one is relatable ...Bhagu...I guess....doing morning chores like your...correct...means dozing back again.....🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Which one is relatable ...Bhagu...I guess....doing morning chores like your...correct...means dozing back again.....🤣
Isa can you recommend some films
Very well said..........👏
Originally posted by: priya185
Isa can you recommend some films
That depends on what type you would like to watch....for new movies means for 2019/2020....I liked...
A beautiful day in the neighborhood
The gentlemen
Little women
Jojo Rabbit
each one has diff. reason...I'm OK with parasite too.....
Originally posted by: 6CJC2WLSH7K5E7ZR
That depends on what type you would like to watch....for new movies means for 2019/2020....I liked...
A beautiful day in the neighborhood
The gentlemen
Little women
Jojo Rabbit
each one has diff. reason...I'm OK with parasite too.....
Caught you!
It's super late here and I'm unable to sleep😆 (Guilty of sleeping 12 straight hours last night)
I tried to watch parasite but I got bored it is quite an artsy film about poverty I thinkOriginally posted by: O3NQCPMA2UCJE73H
That depends on what type you would like to watch....for new movies means for 2019/2020....I liked...
A beautiful day in the neighborhood
The gentlemen
Little women
Jojo Rabbit
each one has diff. reason...I'm OK with parasite too.....
Any movie within last 10 years
Caught you!
It's super late here and I'm unable to sleep😆 (Guilty of sleeping 12 straight hours last night)
Bucky..............🤗...now I don't feel guilty to disturb your sleep....looks like you've had enough....our time changed this morning....looks like you got the effect........🤣
hi bucky
Caught you!
It's super late here and I'm unable to sleep😆 (Guilty of sleeping 12 straight hours last night)
Originally posted by: E7BHHFJ5CR2A73DG
That depends on what type you would like to watch....for new movies means for 2019/2020....I liked...
A beautiful day in the neighborhood
The gentlemen
Little women
Jojo Rabbit
each one has diff. reason...I'm OK with parasite too.....
Great choices👍🏼 Yet to watch The Gentlemen
Originally posted by: priya185
I tried to watch parasite but I got bored it is quite an artsy film about poverty I think
Any movie within last 10 years
I'm so glad to hear that.......🤣... I have a similar opinion about parasite.....if you noticed I said OK...not great.........what type of movie you like?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5