Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Nish evicted. Who will be contestant #2😵
But khabri didn't posted anything as such yet
Why is everyone saying khabri confirmed ...i normally trust sonali fan but she’s not giving many updates this season 😔But khabri didn't posted anything as such yet
Why is everyone saying khabri confirmed ...i normally trust sonali fan but she’s not giving many updates this season 😔
I checked all the khabri accounts. None has posted anything yet.
Some are saying Ruby and Nish have been sent to secret room.
I will be so upset if Ruby is im secret room. SR contestants have never won the show till date 😵I checked all the khabri accounts. None has posted anything yet.
Some are saying Ruby and Nish have been sent to secret room.
I will be so upset if Ruby is im secret room. SR contestants have never won the show till date 😵
Makers have lost it. Nothing else to say.
I will be so upset if Ruby is im secret room. SR contestants have never won the show till date 😵
Vindu won after secret room. That doesnt matter that much.
Felt happy reading this😊
Guys today after 12am live starts na...so we can figure out who is send to sr