Vel will meet Kamal? Looks like it might be a short meeting even if it happens
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vel will meet Kamal? Looks like it might be a short meeting even if it happens
I remember Archana ordering Velu nee pesathay with that menacing tone.
https://twitter.com/HitchHikerSays/status/1322945042194026498
DNA test drama in Kannamma serial promo. I dislike that show but promos keep coming during BB.. 😆
Why coin was asked to be given to Sam ? Token fee for replacement of member 😆
Originally posted by: Editz_island
There was a task in bb malayalam s1, soap yaaru seekrama thechu theekranga nu, antha maari ethachum koduka poranga😆
🤣
Baby will eat then
🤣🤣
DNA test drama in Kannamma serial promo. I dislike that show but promos keep coming during BB.. 😆
Ya I also seen...
Now roaming with baby instead Bag🤣
🤣🤣