Originally posted by: girlTalks
I hope we get to see them back soon ..its been 4 weeks now 😔
Story at the end of the day..😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: girlTalks
I hope we get to see them back soon ..its been 4 weeks now 😔
Story at the end of the day..😔
Right 😕
I hope they gives us dollops of rusha after whatever this is going on ends
..we deserve itOriginally posted by: girlTalks
Right 😕
I hope they gives us dollops of rusha after whatever this is going on ends
I liked both jodis but AY more
I made rusha edit on the scene you wanted
Originally posted by: priya185
I made rusha edit on the scene you wanted
Kidhar hai?
Or am looking from phone isliye nahi dikh raha?
I did not post yet
shall I post it now or later in my gallery?
this is my gallery this time I did not get many comments no rusha fans I know from this AT commented yet 🤪

Yeh hai Chahatein ❤️
Originally posted by: priya185
I did not post yet
shall I post it now or later in my gallery?
this is my gallery this time I did not get many comments no rusha fans I know from this AT commented yet 🤪
Dono mein post kar do ❤️
Wonderful creations 🤗
RuSha fans deep sadme mein hai 🤣
rusha make the songs their ownOriginally posted by: Eloquent
Yeah..... hadn't really given a chance to Love Aaj kal 2 songs till then
like shayad