












Priyaa here u go..................... make RuSha Edits
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏













Priyaa here u go..................... make RuSha Edits
Originally posted by: priya185
This Kerala Christian wedding looks nice
this is catholic....
we r protestants....
so slight difference in prayer and songs....
tia Ranveer
I think u liked Ashi-yv ?
Originally posted by: priya185
yeah sure do you have suggestions for the text
https://images.app.goo.gl/o27wcqjNo82HPWTu9
This one?
areyyy waaahh kyaaa quote haee
Originally posted by: priya185
this is my gallery I post creations here
please do comment there if you get time
I will post new creations in my next update
link
Arre...make one of this scene @ when around 7 mins (7:10) are left (Hotstar gives reverse time)
Check out Preesha Pranks Rudraksh on Disney+ Hotstar! https://www.hotstar.com/1000252582
I actually started this background music on loop due to this scene
Oh yea I do remember you
It's been a long time
tum toh rahogi meri song?Originally posted by: Eloquent
Arre...make one of this scene @ when around 7 mins (7:10) are left (Hotstar gives reverse time)
Check out Preesha Pranks Rudraksh on Disney+ Hotstar! https://www.hotstar.com/1000252582
I actually started this background music on loop due to this scene