Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
he is handcuffed too right ,,,with her
Originally posted by: TheRevere
Nisha....🤗
No no you take rest re....we aren't asking for caps.
I was saying how you add caps here when we discussed about specific scene like dance.
I hope we get some news caps to discuss on very soon
Yes Nisha, not urgent dear ..when you get time
Originally posted by: foresight
kyu nahi kyu nahi
Abbb itna kamaaalll hua hi
let’s just hope it says this way though.Don’t want to jinx it
🤣
Originally posted by: TheRevere
Nisha....🤗
No no you take rest re....we aren't asking for caps.
I was saying how you add caps here when we discussed about specific scene like dance.
I hope we get some news caps to discuss on very soon
lols..............
hope we get some good scenes tomorrow.....
Originally posted by: foresight
he is handcuffed too right ,,,with her
Depends on Rudra's preference 😉
which one do you want to actually useOriginally posted by: girlTalks
Lots of them priya..
If you want you start from first drop- S1, I thing E6 😉
I made of rusha dance and one on rushansh
Originally posted by: foresight
he is handcuffed too right ,,,with her
How is that gonna stop him....one hand wonder 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
which one do you want to actually use
I made of rusha dance and one on rushansh
E6 is Ru falling on Pree.... <3
u both were there on remix forum?Originally posted by: priya185
Hi
I think we have met before in some forum
I cannot remember which one maybe remix
you used to post detailed analysis