Arijit Singh
The Powerpuff Girls or The Dexter's Lab (cartoons)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arijit Singh
The Powerpuff Girls or The Dexter's Lab (cartoons)
Did you watch Goblin as well?
Both
Jagjit singh or rahat fateh ali khan
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
Did you watch Goblin as well?
Nope i have watched legend of the blue sea
Descendants of the sun or boys over flowers
both
Arman Malik or kk
singers
Jagjit Singh ππ
I love Ghazals!
Rock music or pop music
KK
KK is my favourite singer! ππ
I like his voice so much! He sang many beautiful songs and dil ibaadat was also sung by him.
I like Armaan Malik's voice. He is a talented singer. But meri nazar mein KK ki baat kuch aur hain!
Me tooπ
Pop music
Govinda or johny lever
Govinda
Sherwani or jodhpuri suit
Sherwani
Descendants of the sun or boys over flowers