yes! Love it!!
Do you like the January mornings?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes! Love it!!
Do you like the January mornings?
Yes.
Do you like to help others?
yes
Do you like to read novels?
Of course ...Yes.
Do you like to write stories?
yes!
Do you like spending time in library with real books?
Yes... I consider the library as my heaven, a blissful place for the creative mind.
Do you like to share your riches with the poor?
yeah, shame I am not rich..Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Yes... I consider the library as my heaven, a blissful place for the creative mind.
Do you like to share your riches with the poor?
Do you like icecream?
Love them.
Do you like Ice candy ??
No!
Do you like to spread peace around you?
Yes
Do you think consuming cow’s milk is torturing/ depriving the calf ??