daamnnn❤️Originally posted by: listmist
I love this scene❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
daamnnn❤️Originally posted by: listmist
I love this scene❤️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Btw it's still on 😆 you are missing 😭 come and join us soon 😳
I will come now lalz....atleast till my next exam🤣....no guarantee🤪
hopefully❤️Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I'm getting less time nowadays to be active here due to my preparations mahi😭
I really wish voot uploads earlier and we all get back our masti time😒
*Work done* 🤣
good night twinnie❤️
Originally posted by: TI6OUJVYGJJZJWIU
Awww no problem dear 🤗 Exams kaise gaye?
And mai toh lalz pe gussa kar rhi thi blackmail/bribe karke FF extend karvaai hai vo 😆
I really loved it😳
Exam was okay rimi😃
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I will come now lalz....atleast till my next exam🤣....no guarantee🤪
Aww that's enough for now 😳🤗
yesss...humko bhi apna lang ka mazedar words bhi sikhaooooOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol 🤣 getting to learn new words 🤪
byeeee😆❤️Originally posted by: JSKUA7CQC4D5BIVJ
gudnight everyone 🤗