Originally posted by: 3V3KAQXSUQL2COLC
🤪 Haan. Abhi toh mujhse sapne dekhne hain soke 🤣 patibabu ke sapne 🤪
Hawww ❤️
Dekhlo dekhlo

Good night 😆 sweet dreams 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 3V3KAQXSUQL2COLC
🤪 Haan. Abhi toh mujhse sapne dekhne hain soke 🤣 patibabu ke sapne 🤪
Hawww ❤️
Dekhlo dekhlo

Good night 😆 sweet dreams 🤪
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Shree and sujz's updates....our bakbak and live comments...everything😭
Btw it's still on 😆 you are missing 😭 come and join us soon 😳
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Rimi I haven't forgot about your story okay....I was busy with exam that's why....I will reply you tomorrow okay....shotti😳
I liked all the 11 chapters....
Awww no problem dear 🤗 Exams kaise gaye?
And mai toh lalz pe gussa kar rhi thi blackmail/bribe karke FF extend karvaai hai vo 😆
le lota is phrase like oo terii🤣
Lol 🤣 getting to learn new words 🤪
Wese it was good progression though
Pehle Ani ne sirf hath pakda phir shoulder pe hath rakha aur last me to hug bhi kar liya with cupping her face☺️
Originally posted by: listmist
I love this scene❤️
Me too❤️
gudnight everyone 🤗
🤣🤣lolOriginally posted by: KWCU7DTYFP6A7DPU
Tayyariyaan kar lo.. Bon will celebrate children's day uss din.. 🤣
Thank you lalz🤗