❤️🤗😘Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
After seeing your gifs mahi😆🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
❤️🤗😘Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
After seeing your gifs mahi😆🤗
that's us❤️
Good Night Guys❤️
Jald hi milte h🤗
🤣🤣iinggg bringgg shringgg ....Originally posted by: blackhole
ye totka kaa Nhi aayega😆
Tootne do dil ko 😆
Mera dil bhi toota jab tum uss firangi se mujhe ship kiya 🥺 mera ani ko dhoka nahi dhungi mein 🤪🤣
awww...❤️Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
And I missed this badly😭
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
😳
Already in rudhita land yaar
You know song: swagatham Krishna.....if not I will send it okay
Me too krish ❤️
It's a famous song I know it krish 😳