• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

wow.................welcome NISH....❤️

Welcome dear n All the best Nish,,,,,,,,,❤️

Originally posted by IF_ki_Ammi

He is proving to be a bail as said by tamboli he doesn't have a brain of his own he keeps dancing on Rubina's tune.

Following one's advice doenot mean he do not have brain

Originally posted by Kajal21

Following one's advice doenot mean he do not have brain

following some one's advise yes it doesn't but blindly following yes it does

Edited by IF_ki_Ammi - 3 years ago

why don't you use your super brain and mentioned it as Nishant AT no where in your topic it's mentioned it's an AT moreover it's an open forum and I commented on the contestant and you got personal commented on me.

Instead of advising me to go inside the house why don't you go and show the delusional rock who thinks Mera opinion India Ka opinion that he is a mere puppet at the hands of a woman oh wait it was already done in the WKV 

Tsk tsk seems I ruffled some feathers 🤣

your reply showing..this You are a Fan of any useless Star So u are jumping other AT any want to only fight...

OK ..........Keep it up...

why don't you use your super brain and mentioned it as Nishant AT no where in your topic it's mentioned it's an AT moreover it's an open forum and I commented on the contestant and you got personal commented on me.

Instead of advising me to go inside the house why don't you go and show the delusional rock who thinks Mera opinion India Ka opinion that he is a mere puppet at the hands of a woman oh wait it was already done in the WKV 

Tsk tsk seems I ruffled some feathers 🤣

thanks .. mere post me page no 2 karne ke liya...

I have lots work so i only post small not lots time for making post for fighting ...

keep it up...

DT Note

The topic has gone from discussion related to Nishant Malkani in BB to mocking other forum members which is against forum rules.

The topic is hereby closed

Guddan DT