same for most of us....people wearing the costume is good...hope mask is included...too...

🤪just put on a mouth covering
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
same for most of us....people wearing the costume is good...hope mask is included...too...

🤪just put on a mouth covering
lol 😂 i love her gifs...i cant beat her in that...🤣Originally posted by: priya185
that is hilarious you and Isa should have a gif face off

Originally posted by: priya185
Hi
these are the prem heer ones I made
rest I will post later in my gallery
Cool...good job.......👍🏼
lets runaway together😆lol i can come driving since u live in my vicinity but covid rules apply 😆since our travel options r limited to three states (tristate)
lol yup i was summoned by u
i got bored of salad so isa is feeding me an egg-substituted cake😆its still healthy & tasty...
Didn't you see I sent you a live burrito........here you go.........
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2/5184895/ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2-chat-club-25?pn=92
thanks for liking itCool...good job.......👍🏼
you are getting betterlol 😂 i love her gifs...i cant beat her in that...🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5