due to corona we are not opening our doorOriginally posted by: UXRDXMEE7NUJAFE6
Where are they? Are you dozing off or eating candy..............or getting egged......
I went out for a walk though and saw people dressed up
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
due to corona we are not opening our doorOriginally posted by: UXRDXMEE7NUJAFE6
Where are they? Are you dozing off or eating candy..............or getting egged......
I went out for a walk though and saw people dressed up
lol wassup..
Did you see...nasty egg dude...made you come out...how are you doing?
im here for few mins but will be here tonight ...isa we got a lot game coverage tmrw....uhh ppl were praising the new mets owner...richest guy lol
HiOriginally posted by: 4IVHPROSQXBO7UVM
Where are they? Are you dozing off or eating candy..............or getting egged......
these are the prem heer ones I made
rest I will post later in my gallery
Looks like you didn't give them the same option............don't think anyone takes permission to egg your house..........🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: KIJOGPAWGP4XOXF4
Did you see...nasty egg dude...made you come out...how are you doing?
that is hilarious you and Isa should have a gif face off
yes true😆Originally posted by: U5X5QIN7P3YD5GUP
Looks like you didn't give them the same option............don't think anyone takes permission to egg your house..........🤣🤣🤣
i got bored of salad so isa is feeding me an egg-substituted cake😆its still healthy & tasty...
Originally posted by: priya185
due to corona we are not opening our door
I went out for a walk though and saw people dressed up
same for most of us....people wearing the costume is good...hope mask is included...too...
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5