He genuinely misses her. I hope he and Sana clear the misunderstanding soon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
He genuinely misses her. I hope he and Sana clear the misunderstanding soon
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHBFNNgjaWu/?igshid=1lj6b1wj31cyd
Lmao Arti posted this 🤣
🤣Sweet
It was really good...😆
Sweet memories now❤️
All housemates enjoying together
“Entertainment ka blockbuster”
“Shehnaaz returns”
and my SalNaaz heart 😭😭 this actually made my day because it really has been so dead lately and I was expecting full popat
Sana looks SO beautiful 💓
https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1322586850163216386?s=19
🤔..
What nonsense is this ??🙄 And special promo 4 din pehle se hi...😒
Support system of jasmin Bhasin...😏 bb chal raha hai ya ghar ghar🤔
Originally posted by: divaprincess
https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1322586850163216386?s=19
🤔..
What nonsense is this ??🙄 And special promo 4 din pehle se hi...😒
Support system of jasmin Bhasin...😏 bb chal raha hai ya ghar ghar🤔
It is so unfair with other contestants. Last year also they got Arhaan. Pehle hi Rubina n her husband are there together n now this.. its BB or couple game
SalNaaz trending #1 😮
Sana ke ek promo se pure Twitter ka mohol badal diya.. This girl is really positivity ki dukaan.❤️ Salman ko iss season mein first time saw smiling so dil se.. I loved how she came in Indian attire same way as she had made the entry last year.
Will miss Sid 2morrow.. he used to have that bright smile on his face n eyes on Sana during Sana n Salman's interactions.
Originally posted by: nina_share
“Entertainment ka blockbuster”
“Shehnaaz returns”
and my SalNaaz heart 😭😭 this actually made my day because it really has been so dead lately and I was expecting full popat
Sana looks SO beautiful 💓
Felt emotional seeing salnaaz promo it feels like as if bb13 is back and how I wished sid was also there