No
Do you watch serials with supernaturals like naagin, jinn, etc ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No
Do you watch serials with supernaturals like naagin, jinn, etc ?
actually I never watch supernatural stuff until it's horror.... But this time I am liking the leads of Nagin! They are fire together
Originally posted by: blackhole
actually I never watch supernatural stuff until it's horror.... But this time I am liking the leads of Nagin! They are fire together
Where is your Qs dear 😉
Here is the Question, ----
Do you like to watch the moving clouds?
q?Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Where is your Qs dear 😉
Do you like playing forum games ??
Yes.
Do you like to watch the passing clouds?
yes!
Do you like the sound of rain?
Yes... it is such a melody.
Do you like to watch stars at night?