True....hes look so dapper. Always looks handsome 😊 though. 💫💫💫💫🔥🔥🔥🔥🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
True....hes look so dapper. Always looks handsome 😊 though. 💫💫💫💫🔥🔥🔥🔥🤗🤗
Happy to see this thread.... I am supporting Abhinav
.... First time I have joined India Forum... just for my support to AbhinavOriginally posted by: PreetyGirl29
Happy to see this thread.... I am supporting Abhinav
Originally posted by: PreetyGirl29
.... First time I have joined India Forum... just for my support to Abhinav
Welcome🤗
Originally posted by: PreetyGirl29
.... First time I have joined India Forum... just for my support to Abhinav
Welcome🤗
Originally posted by: I-Got-You
Can I Join ?😳
Ofcourse😳
Ofcourse😳
Thank you 😳
I said before and I said it again abhinav was wrong to support in jas bachpana ya pagalpan jho bhi tha. Today he was rightly call out for it. I hope next time he doesn't support wrong just because they are from his group.
Salman blindly supporting someone and against abhinav..disappointing