Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
good right? I want it to rock but make storyline better
Originally posted by: Starwatcher01
good right? I want it to rock but make storyline better
No its not ! It had flopped in online trp charts. Its out of Top 20 list with lowest scores !!
Don’t know if I am supposed to be sad .. there is no story in the episodes . also I don’t like the actor in the role of Gehena .
Have accepted the rest of the new cast but choice of Gehena actor should have been better
No wonder it’s flop
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Don’t know if I am supposed to be sad .. there is no story in the episodes . also I don’t like the actor in the role of Gehena .
Have accepted the rest of the new cast but choice of Gehena actor should have been better
No wonder it’s flop
Suta. Pls do tell me your thoughts on this 😊
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5187252#154681393
The girl who plays Gehna is just an odd choice
She doesn’t have charisma
Now they are focusing on Gopi & Gopi love story ? This is beyond bizarre 🤣