ohh!! You two are neighbours na?Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
Nice it is.
I am in Shaheen's home right now having sweets.
Invited there for prayer gathering.
So sweet yaar....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ohh!! You two are neighbours na?Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
Nice it is.
I am in Shaheen's home right now having sweets.
Invited there for prayer gathering.
So sweet yaar....
We were neighbours before 10 years.
But now I am shifted 6kms away from her home.
Today, I am invited there in fact I used to attend all the festivals/functions in her home.
These are the days I get a chance to hear her sweet voice singing/chantings of her holy songs.
Ohh! She sings as well??😲Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
We were neighbours before 10 years.
But now I am shifted 6kms away from her home.
Today, I am invited there in fact I used to attend all the festivals/functions in her home.
These are the days I get a chance to hear her sweet voice singing/chantings of her holy songs.
Yesss.Originally posted by: blackhole
Ohh! She sings as well??😲
She sings so so well with all high and low notes superbly.
Just now returned home.
I will come at night after 10 for sometime
sure..!😊Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
Yesss.
She sings so so well with all high and low notes superbly.
Just now returned home.
I will come at night after 10 for sometime
Hello 😊Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Anyone here
How are you ma?
I am here Paro ma☺Originally posted by: blackhole
sure..!😊