Yup, tanu took us to the shooting where she was
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yup, tanu took us to the shooting where she was
roflssssssssssss
pragu.............. ths wont be happening............
i expect... pree to do the honour f stoping RU doing his tactice.... if screamed....kisss... 😆
Kiss itna daring Nahi hai pree main😂
Honestly guys I don't have any Hope's from tomorrow.
Maximum she is going to push him away
Originally posted by: girlTalks
Honestly guys I don't have any Hope's from tomorrow.
Maximum she is going to push him away
Yes nichu ... she was Tanu showed us the set
Sme here but kuch sunayegi toh sahi rudra ko
Originally posted by: girlTalks
Honestly guys I don't have any Hope's from tomorrow.
Maximum she is going to push him away
😆
I am thinking of skipping tomorrow
Yup..
Why to leave any thing.
Tujhe toh pata hai me feelings wrt beard 😆
Uska trimming tabhi hoga when he comes to know pree is innocent tab tak sinfully sexy hot look ☺️
In Tanus live ... somebody asked yuvraj why are coming in between Rusha ... Siddharts reactions was hilarious ...then sargun said pillay sabko gaadi se udhaa dega😂😂🤣
Have been trying to decide madame since morning 😂
I think this fits the bill wrt Preesha