Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
But it seems they ll bring love-hate track with deceipt
It’s time for Riddhu to prove her real love for Vansh then
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
It’s time for Riddhu to prove her real love for Vansh then
This ll only happen when Riddhu ll learn She has been used as a pawn
But it seems they ll bring love-hate track with deceipt
I feel both side ll b hate now..
This ll only happen when Riddhu ll learn She has been used as a pawn
I mean Riddhu is anyways in love with Vansh know now already
So there is no revenge or plan from Vansh before Ishani revealation abt Riddhu....
Yes!! Ishani is the one who changed the entire thing for Vansh at the last minute
He has started trusting bachi to the point of revealing Rags trust to her
And again we’re stuck in the same place!!! Idk for how long this ragini track will be dragged
Tomorrow 100th I hope ragini won’t be there for the 200th also
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I mean Riddhu is anyways in love with Vansh know now already
Let see if she ll doubt her love for Vansh after his dark side ll be opened 😵
Let see if she ll doubt her love for Vansh after his dark side ll be opened 😵
Now it’s kind of going to be a test for her
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
And again we’re stuck in the same place!!! Idk for how long this ragini track will be dragged
Tomorrow 100th I hope ragini won’t be there for the 200th also
I just hope her track ll be wrapped up fast man 😵