Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Hello everyone here🤗
I was a silent reader here most of the time but thought to show up my thoughts
I’m Asfia😳
Mahi ka swagat mila tumhe?😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Hello everyone here🤗
I was a silent reader here most of the time but thought to show up my thoughts
I’m Asfia😳
Mahi ka swagat mila tumhe?😃
Nhi maloom💔Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Ye sab kab khatam hoga?😳
infact I will gift her beauty products hamper. Makeup poto mere baby no.1 ko chodho.Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
peechha chhodne ka kya legi ye aurat hum future se usko latest designer kapde and cosmetics sab bhejne ko tayyar hain! Even money if she needs 🤪
I'm missing Sonia..😒 where's she these days??
Unseen..❤️
oh really 😃Its her old pic.. thank God 🤪🤣🤣
good very good😆
🤣🤣lollol although he has passed his teenage he is totally a nibba by traits 🤣
aur uski woh nibbi woh toh abhi teenage tak bhi nehi pouchhi phir bhi dekho duniya ka pehli nibbi ban baithi hai 🤣
the only nibba nibbi i adore
கோடி கற்களுக்கு மத்தியில் இருந்தாலும்
வைரக்கல் மங்கி விடுவதில்லை____
This is our Anirudh and Bondita. They're gems.
isharaa hai ye for future😆
More than ani, sign for mini.
If she doesn't want share one roshogulla, i cant imagine how bon will react to sharing ani with mini.
Mini in for a shock. So far Mini has not experienced possesive side of Bon for Ani yet. 😂
Nehi milegi re munia.. precap dikhake hume hype karke weekend pe marne k liye chor denge ye log..🤡