Originally posted by: Eloquent
Btw in some way or other, some content from IF always lands up on twitter...😆
Lots of silent readers
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Eloquent
Btw in some way or other, some content from IF always lands up on twitter...😆
Lots of silent readers
you know na your os was tweeted on twitter ?
what came up there now btw....I thought usually it only blaming IF about negativityOriginally posted by: girlTalks
arey... sab ka wahi haal hai ..
everyone who is on twitter is on IF and other way around ..
hamari zindagi mai aur rakha hi kya hai 😆
Originally posted by: foresight
what came up there now btw....I thought usually it only blaming IF about negativity
I havent seen anything other than Mansi os,@Eloquent you?
Originally posted by: girlTalks
you know na your os was tweeted on twitter ?
Yup.... Ishika told me in the morning anything else?
I am going to update my disclaimer section from now on.....
not me, TBH I like tweeps of our fandom, they are really good👍🏼
please do. And use wattpad. It adds copyrightOriginally posted by: TheRevere
I am going to update my disclaimer section from now on.....
Originally posted by: TheRevere
I am going to update my disclaimer section from now on.....
good decision 👍🏼