Promo 2 Aari on 🔥 😆 I hope Archana doesn't adopt Aari next 🤣
https://www.facebook.com/211311612281410/posts/3669103836502153/
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Promo 2 Aari on 🔥 😆 I hope Archana doesn't adopt Aari next 🤣
https://www.facebook.com/211311612281410/posts/3669103836502153/
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
If they are choosing based on task alone ...wats wrong in that
Isn't they scored less gold compared to other HM ?
I don know if it's about whole week participation .. ok he can talk 😆
And lol solluven Solluven ... Edhachum sollunga ... We are waiting for fireworks 😆
Thanks for d promo Arthi 🤗
🤗
Archana try to be a mother like figure in the house..
So no one will nominate her and can survive for a long time...
Balaji eh payan aakiyachu😆 ippo aari enna thambi ah😆. Ennaku thambi Venu da nu oru paatu oda promo varu next week🤣
Originally posted by: muffin_love
Balaji eh payan aakiyachu😆 ippo aari enna thambi ah😆. Ennaku thambi Venu da nu oru paatu oda promo varu next week🤣
🤣 Nee enaku thambi ya venum da Aari..
Aari is losing plot. He is right about groupism but if he were to only point at Rio gang, I would say he is not observant. Just because Bala is open about it does mean it’s right. I feel he doesn’t see the double game Bala/ Suresh is playing.
Aari is losing plot. He is right about groupism but if he were to only point at Rio gang, I would say he is not observant. Just because Bala is open about it does mean it’s right. I feel he doesn’t see the double game Bala/ Suresh is playing.
By groupism they mean, if one person from their group or gang make a mistake or if any other hm raise voice against the group member they support eachother blindly n jump into argument....
Whereas when Balaji fought suresh or other hms din support n when suresh fought Balaji or other hms din support
Thanks for the promo guys 🤗
Aari rocks.. this is what Boldness means, dignified and strong stands.. 👍🏼Not shouting like an arrogant immature teenager and pouncing on others with a different view.. 🤣
Yes and not jumping teams nor forming seperate group like archu amma and bala pillai. He stands for what is right! And i love that ! 💯💯 keep rocking bro.