I used to watch Arjun's show 'Pardes mein hai mera dil' and now watching YHC I find such a strong resemblance!! Perhaps it's the way they've groomed their hair and facial hair ..but was wondering if it's just me or have others felt the same?
Page
of
1I used to watch Arjun's show 'Pardes mein hai mera dil' and now watching YHC I find such a strong resemblance!! Perhaps it's the way they've groomed their hair and facial hair ..but was wondering if it's just me or have others felt the same?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
From the side profile I used to feel a slight resemblence between them sometimes..