haan par kyun??
Btw Do you watch k-drama/J-drama as well???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan par kyun??
Btw Do you watch k-drama/J-drama as well???
Yeahh It's a easy receipe.. Will give you afterwards...
Aise hi. Maza aata hai😛
Haan, I do. But abhi I have given it a break. Once I start, I just can't stop at 2-3 episodes and I don't really have that much time to waste these days😆
Yeahh It's a easy receipe.. Will give you afterwards...
Okay. Will wait❤️
are you in college or working?Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Aise hi. Maza aata hai😛
Haan, I do. But abhi I have given it a break. Once I start, I just can't stop at 2-3 episodes and I don't really have that much time to waste these days😆
Thats true... they are so hooking and their stories are so cute with cute male actors
Originally posted by: blackhole
are you in college or working?
Thats true... they are so hooking and their stories are so cute with cute male actors
Haha! Who knows😛
Yeah. That's why I have given myself a break😆
chalo theek hai... rakho secret😆
Have you watched any of these shows?
Originally posted by: blackhole
chalo theek hai... rakho secret😆
Have you watched any of these shows?
- Krishna arjun
- Saara aakash
- Sanjeevani a medical boon
- Kaisa yeh pyaar hai
- Kitni mohabbat hai
Maybe. 🤣
I'll not give you a hint of which era I belong to🤣
Octoooooooooooooo🤗
Finally I am here for some time. 😭