which scene ?Originally posted by: girlTalks
Yup ..
I know man ..that was pretty intense ..he got really close ☺️
Thoda bent kar deta toh , would have defo kissed her
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
which scene ?Originally posted by: girlTalks
Yup ..
I know man ..that was pretty intense ..he got really close ☺️
Thoda bent kar deta toh , would have defo kissed her
Originally posted by: girlTalks
I don't want to write what could have happened after that 😆
Where is Mansi when you need her😆
Main aayi aayi aayi .....😆
Haan ji. Aap ke vishe tippani ki zaroot thi again. Go back to previous page to know why 😉
the recent pinning scene where he accidentally tore her dress ?Originally posted by: Ishika64
Haan ji. Aap ke vishe tippani ki zaroot thi again. Go back to previous page to know why 😉
Something coming up....😉
Trying to make it little different....
It's Rudra all the way by the way.....
Originally posted by: foresight
which scene ?
First night home after Rudra's accident.
At least that is what I thought she was referring too. Saba if you meant any other scene to bata do 😆
Originally posted by: TheRevere
Something coming up....😉
Trying to make it little different....
It's Rudra all the way by the way.....
😲😲 . Awesome.. Waiting
what about it 🙄🤔Originally posted by: Ishika64
First night home after Rudra's accident.
At least that is what I thought she was referring too. Saba if you meant any other scene to bata do 😆
Originally posted by: Ishika64
First night home after Rudra's accident.
At least that is what I thought she was referring too. Saba if you meant any other scene to bata do 😆
Same same 😉