Continue soon please.... It's awesome

Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you sanaπŸ€—πŸ€—

We posted your posts as tweets man πŸ˜ƒ

And we repeated in two trending

Now I'm becoming greedy...

Because of navratri, we postponed next Trending to this weekend

So we have time... I wish to read a beautiful scene analysis in your wordsπŸ˜ƒ

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Choice is yours... Any prayansh scene is okk😳

Thanks in advance 😜

Originally posted by jey3ram

Thank you sanaπŸ€—πŸ€—

We posted your posts as tweets man πŸ˜ƒ

And we repeated in two trending

Now I'm becoming greedy...

Because of navratri, we postponed next Trending to this weekend

So we have time... I wish to read a beautiful scene analysis in your wordsπŸ˜ƒ

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Choice is yours... Any prayansh scene is okk😳

Thanks in advance 😜

Well since you already said thanks, I have to do itπŸ˜‚

Pre warning: I'm not really good at it but I'll try my best.

I do have a scene in my mind, but if you want to suggest something, please go ahead.

Also, I'm really honoured that you posted my post as your tweets....

Happy Reading!

Episode 30

Pranati: Hum jaa kahan rahein hai?

Rey: Patience! I promise tujhe achha lagega.

Reyansh drove for like 20 minutes making both Jugnu and Pranati impatient. Finally he stopped and Jugnu excitedy got out.

Jugs: Mandir? Hum yahan kyun aaye hain.

Rey: Kyun...

Pranati: Kyunki mani yahan hamesha aati thi (turned towards Reyansh)....Thank you.

Reyansh smiled and started walking towards the temple. Pranati was really impressed. There was a time when he never even looked towards a temple but today he is willingly going inside.

All three of them went inside and Prayed to god. Next Reyansh took them to a Gurdwara and then to a Dargah. Jugnu was really confused the all time but Pranati helped her out. She showed her how to pray and taught her about the importance of every ritual they did in all of those places. Lastly, he took her to St. Anne's church. When they came out, Pranati turned towards Reyansh. 

Pranati: Thanks Reyansh. Pta nhi kabse main inn jagahon per nhi gayi. Waise aaj tumne bhi mere saath pray kiya, Kya manga?

Rey: Yahi, ki tu, main aur hamari famaily hamesha khush rahein.

She smiled remembering her own words years ago. That Reyansh and this Reyansh was so different, she thought.

Pranati: Tumhare muh se hamari family sunke achha laga.

Rey(smiling): Chal, next stop. 

They all again sat in the car and Reyansh drove off.

Jugs: Ab hum kahan ja rahein hai?

Rey: Sabse special jagah

He stopped his car in front of the place which is closest to his heart. Pranati looked towards her right as a tear escaped her eye. Jugnu got out before her parents to see what was so special about this place. While Pranati turned towards him and looked intently in his eyes.

Rey: 9 saalon mein bohot baar aya hoon yahan, per aaj pehli baar khush hoon. Abhi tak yeh jagah sirf tere pyaar aur mere dhoke ki gawah thi, per ab main sab kuchh badalna chata hoon. Taaki aaj ke baad main jab bhi yahan aaon, sirf smile karoon. 

Reyansh stepped out and moved towards Pranati's door. He slowly opened it for her and forwarded his hand.

Rey: Come on..

Pranati wiped the tear on her left cheek and slipped her hand in his. She got out of the car. Reyansh signaled Jugnu and the kid went back inside the car. She came back with a box with a ribbon bow over it.

Pranati confusedly took it from her and opened it. She found a three way lock inside it. Her eyebrows perked up as a smile crept through her face. Her eyes shifted to Reyansh who took out a red ribbon from his pocket. Three of them tied the ribbon on one of the branch on the tree and locked the lock. Reyansh took his key and opened his wallet to keep it safe. Pranati saw another key at the same place and Reyansh noticed the same. None of them said a word about it. They knew each other enough to know what was going on in each other's mind at that point.

Rey: Ek last stop, chalein?

Both of them nodded and got back into the car. It took them another 20 minutes to reach their last stop according to Reyansh. The whole time Pranati and Jugnu was predicting where they might be going.

Reyansh pressed the breaks in a rather strange place. It wasn't strange when you look at it, the only strange thing about it was that there was no praying place anywhere near it which broke the monotony of today's outing. There were big buildings in the middle of the city. This time both the females didn't question him and he was happy that they didn't. He lead them inside the building and up the stairs. They stopped in front of door on the third floor. The door was labeled as 302.

Pranati: Reyansh yeh kiska ghar hai?

Rey: Hamara

Her head shot towards him. the confusion that she had before was just multiplied by 1000. She was not even sure she heard that correct. While Reyansh was just smiling proudly.

Pranati: Hamara?

Rey: Hamara. Tera, mera aur Jugnu ka. 

Pranati: Yeh kab? kaise?

Rey: Humme koi solution chahiye tha na, toh yeh raha solution. Aur main yeh tere mummy papa aur daadi se darr darr ke thak chuka tha.

Pranati: Per tum dadi se kya kahoge

Rey: Mujhe kya kehne hai? Dadi ne khud mujhe kaha. Tune court mein jo bhi kaha, dadi ko laga ki meri wajah se kaha hai. Woh mujhse itni impress ho gai ki unhone mujhe 1 mahine ki chhuti dedi.

Pranati: Aur Jugnu?

Rey: Ab Jugnu uss ghar mein nhi rahegi toh tu milne kisse aayegi? Aur agar Pranati Mishra uss ghar se tu dur rahegi toh Baljeet Kaur Khurrana bohot khush hogi. Toh kal se main aur Jugnu 1 mahine ke liye trip per jaa rahein hai. Tu chalegi?

The corners of Pranati's lips moved up as a few tears left her eyes. Her face screamed pure, unadulterated happiness. 

Rey: Oye jitna rona dhona hai, abhi ro le. Hamare ghar ke andar ek bhi aansu nhi. 

She wiped her tears and nodded her head like a five year old kid. Both of them took one hand of Jugnu as Reyansh opened the door with his key. As they opened the door, Pranati saw a clay tray in front of her. She was really happy that Reyansh put so much thought into this.

Rey: Ninja, first step ka sirf ek hi chance milega, toh ek dum dhyan se rakhio apna pair.

Jugnu laughed along with Pranati as all of them removed their respective footwear. They slowly placed their right feet on the clay tray to keep the first memory of their own house alive.

"Surprise!!!!" 

Another wish of yours is granted by me. Hahah...just kidding. But I'm curious to know if you liked that Idea. Also please tell me if it is getting boring, I'll think of something else then.

Edited by sanakhan240201 - 3 years ago

Sana!! You read out minds!!

Few of us discussing wishing tree scene with jugnu where we mentioned they should tie lock with 3 keys along with jugnu! 

This is amazing!! You are the only source of providing happy PB now!! 😍😍

Sana....you are a magician!!!! How did you know what we wanted????

This is exactly what we have been thinking for so long.......PB story continuing in PB style....without melodrama or OTT....just a natural progression of 3 different people becoming a family.....

Loved it so much!!!!! Cant Even tell you how much!!!!

Please do continue it......waiting for the next part!!!!!

Happy reading!

Episode 31

"Surprise!!!" Party poppers blasted in Pranati's ears as she saw Maan, Armaan and Riya with cake and balloons. The whole house was decorated and all of them moved towards Pranati  to hug her.

"Happy birthday Bhabhi"

Pranati: Thankyou guys . Mera yeh birthday bohot special hai.

Maan: Cake toh kaato

Pranati was brought to the centre table. She blew away the candles on it and cut her cake together with Jugnu. She fed her the first piece of cake and she did the same.

Jugs(innocently): Maa bandar papa ne aapko I love you bol diya na?

Everyone's eyes turned wide as they couldn't understand what was happening. Reyansh covered his face with embarrassment

Jugs: Kya abhi tak nhi kaha? (turning towards Reyansh) bandar papa ab toh bta do, ab toh woh hamare saath rehne wali hai. 

She looked around to see everyone trying to hide their laughs.

Jugs: Sab has kyun rahe hai? Bola hai ya nhi

Pranati: Jugnu  Jugnu Jugnu, (Grabbing her attention) Bol diya okay?

Jugs: Sachmein? Toh papa aap wahan kyun khade ho, nai maa ko aake cake khilaao.

She got a hold of her father's hand and pulled him to the centre. Reyansh smiled at her daughter and slightly pulled her cheeks. He took a piece of cake and fed it to Pranati. Everyone started hooting in a teasing way. 

Rey: Achha achha thheek hai.

They heard a bell ring and Pranati walked to the door to open it. Her smile faded a bit as she saw Archit and Navya at the door. She was indeed really happy to see them but she didn't know  how will Reynash react now. This was really not a good time for his out burst.

Navya(giving her a hug): Happy birthday Pranati. Yeh tumhaare liye.

She handed her a gift and  went inside to meet others. Pranati stood awkwardly in front of Archit. Reyansh saw this and came behind her.

Rey: Hey what's up. Door pe kyun khada hai, anadar aa na. 

Both of them still looked at each other awkwardly. Reyansh thought that this the right time clear the confusion.

Rey: I'm sorry yaar. Main na thoda sa pagal hoon, mujhe na har cheez thodi si late samajh aati hai. Jab mujh jaise pagal ko isse pyaar ho gaya toh tu toh fir bhi insaan hai. (He moved a bit closer to him) Aur waise bhi agar assi munde kudiyan nu pichhe ladaange te bro code tut jaana hai na....

Archit laughed on his last punjabi comment. Reyansh went in for a hug and he happily accepted it. He wished Pranati and came inside. 

Pranati: Bade mature ho gaye tum

Rey: Baap bnne ka asar hai aur tu isse shaadi krne wali thi toh kuchh toh baat hogi ismein. I think we'll be good friends. But haan isne agar tujhpe line maarne ki koshish kri toh main apne behaviour ki guarantee nhi loonga.

Pranati(laughing): Okay

Armaan: Arre bina music ke party thodi na hoti hai

Armaan played some music and everyone started dancing. Jugnu pulled her mom and dad in the dance circle and everyone enjoyed. After a lot of dancing, Reyansh ordered food for all of them and they all started eating. Pranati and Reyansh saw Maan and Navya eating together.

Pranati: Lagta hai aaj maan Navya ko apne dil ki baat bta hi dega.

Rey: Mujhe nhi lagta, uska chehra dekh, aisa lag raha hai propose krne se pehle hi reject ho gaya ho.

Armaan(coming from behind): Arre batayega bhai, kyun nhi batayga. Khurrana's ka khoon hai usmein.

Archit: Nhi batayega, bohot baar try kr chuka hai.

Everyone turned towards Archit in shock.

Archit: What? Ofcourse mujhe pta hai. Andha nhi hoon main. Aur mujhe toh lagta hai Navya ko bhi pta hai..woh wait kr rhi hai kab Maan kuchh kahe

Rey: Kaisa phhatu hai hamara bhai.

Pranati: Arre bhai hai tumhara, thoda toh confidence dikhao

They saw Maan coming towards them. They curiously forwarded themselves

Armaan: Tune kuchh bola Navya ko?

Maan: Haan bola na, tabhi toh main yahan aya hoon. 

Everyone smiled.

Pranati: Kya bola? Kaise bola?

Maan: Yahi ki bohot der ho gai hai usse ghar jaake rest krna chahiye. Archit agar tumhe rukna nhi hai toh tum hi usse ghar chhod do.

Everyone slapped their hands with their hand.

Rey: Abe itna achha mauka tha, sirf I love you hi toh bolna hai. Itna time kyun laga raha hai?

Maan: Bhai itna easy thodi na hai 

Armaan: Tu jitna soch raha hai na usse bohot easy hai. 

Archit: Maan tum hi usse ghar chhod do, main thodi der yahin rukta hoon. Tumhe usse baat krne ka time bhi mil jayega

Rey: Haan, ja usse chhod ke aa aur iss baar bta dio.

Maan smiled and nodded his head and walked back to Navya. A few minutes later both of them left.

Archit: Achha Pranati, ab main bhi chalta hoon. Happy birthday once again. (turned towards Reyansh). Congratulations on the new house

Rey: Thanks Man.

Archit also left followed by Armaan and Riya who took Jugnu with them. 

Rey: chal ab mere gift ki baari.

Pranati: Ek aur gift? Reyansh tumne aaj waise hi bohot kuchh diya hai mujhe

Rey: Yeh wala thoda special hai. Isliye ankhien bnd kr. 

He kept his one hand on her eyes to close it. 

Rey: yahin ruk, main abhi ata hoon. Ankhien mt kholna

2 mins later Reyansh asked her to open her eyes and she saw a rectangular thin box covered in a wrapping paper. He helped her to unwrap the box and she took wooden piece from it. It was engraved in a nice font "Jugnu+Pranati+Reyansh"

Rey(nervously): Kaisa laga? 

Pranati: Bohot sundar hai Reyansh

Rey: toh fir khudi laga de. Aaja.

He took her hand and walked out of the door with her. She nicely put the name plate on right side of her door. Reyansh slightly slipped his arms around her waist from the back and placed his head on her shoulder.

Pranati: Yakeen nhi ho raha na?

Rey: Bilkul bhi nhi. Jab tu shaadi, bache aur saath mein budde hone ki baat krti thi na, mujhe bohot ajeeb lagta tha. Aur ab jab woh sab kuchh sach ho raha hai toh isse achha maine kabhi feel hi nhi kiya..... I love you

Pranati: I love you too. 

He placed a slight kiss on her cheek and then adoringly looked at their new house.

It's awesome please continue soon....... 😊πŸ₯°

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Sana!! You read out minds!!

Few of us discussing wishing tree scene with jugnu where we mentioned they should tie lock with 3 keys along with jugnu! 

This is amazing!! You are the only source of providing happy PB now!! 😍😍

Really?????...I didn't know that. We must have a telepathic connection. 

I know people wanted them to shift in a house where they live as a small nuclear family

Anyways thankyouuuu

Originally posted by vswarup

Sana....you are a magician!!!! How did you know what we wanted????

This is exactly what we have been thinking for so long.......PB story continuing in PB style....without melodrama or OTT....just a natural progression of 3 different people becoming a family.....

Loved it so much!!!!! Cant Even tell you how much!!!!

Please do continue it......waiting for the next part!!!!!

Well a magician never reveals her secret right? Just kidding!

Thankyou for so much appreciation. And thanks for reading this for so long, I though people might feel it is getting boring.

Sorry for the late update... I got caught up in a few things. I'll try to be more regular.