Originally posted by: shonasandy
they must be feeling that last kidnaping drama "Sanju-Prachi" got marry
TC has taken Sanju's 'main hi Prachi ka hero banunga' talk seriously
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: shonasandy
they must be feeling that last kidnaping drama "Sanju-Prachi" got marry
TC has taken Sanju's 'main hi Prachi ka hero banunga' talk seriously
They had shot for whole night 😕
Pooja's eyes are so red!
I always thought Zee5 was a bad website. 😆.Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
Even I am facing this issue. I was trying to watch that birthday episode which i cant seem to remember.
The damn video doesn't load. I know the problem is not my browser as sonyliv and hotstar videos work fine
Bokwaas show ho gaya ab website bi☢️
Zeeshan posted Smoking vid that too without disclaimer 👎🏼
See how this lead character is always present on the sets. 😆
Originally posted by: livelytanu
I always thought Zee5 was a bad website. 😆.
In my region zee5 is the only site among all itv shows official sites which works properly 😆
All other sites need vpn/unable to open any way.
This night shoot started since last week. They must be dead tired by now.
These immature people.Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Zeeshan posted Smoking vid that too without disclaimer 👎🏼
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3