Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
N I will pull out all my hair while explaining people 🤣
Only Gargi and Mariya would understand..🤣
I can take their help.😆
3 of you take 3 different shifts 24/7 until everyone read and understand 🤣
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Yar vansh kuch to kare.., bachchi ne bhi aaj bol diya usse raha nahi jata 😉
😢😢😢😢... I know....
And he knows. ...
And writers know...
And fandom knows. ..
😆
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Yeah I haven't been on much today. Only when I saw you and Darshi and Amrita I thought it would be ok because we can discuss like mature adults 😊
🤗
You know I was thinking ke agar chach,angre and Vansh galat naap ki chudi late aur tino ko kamre ke bahar sona padta to wo kya baatein karte puri raat?🤔
3 of you take 3 different shifts 24/7 until everyone read and understand 🤣
Did not talk with u. Where u were last day? You are definitely giving galiya to me for attacking ridhima 😆
Yes see if not highway by pass works right🤣
🤣
Devil is here🤗
🤗
I had to take a break. My world was calling🤔😆
Indra liked my post somewhere - where has she disappeared 😮
🤗 to everyone else
Did not talk with u. Where u were last day? You are definitely giving galiya to me for attacking ridhima 😆
I still didn’t see those post ya.😆
Last 2 days were very tough to me
In California fire I was in emergency evacuation zone. After 2 days I reached home
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣 If I will write RiAnsh in Gujarati then people will throw tomatoes and onions on me..🤣
Lol I would love it to read in Gujarati.. no tamatoes/onions for. You 😘
🤗
I had to take a break. My world was calling🤔😆
Indra liked my post somewhere - where has she disappeared 😮
🤗 to everyone else
🤗🤗good night