The people usually enunciate it this way. Thanks for letting me know
@bold don't get wrong ideas😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The people usually enunciate it this way. Thanks for letting me know
@bold don't get wrong ideas😆
Amio. 😳Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Ami tomake bhalobashi😆❤️
which one?
Lets just consider her as a sade sathi jo pranbir ke kundli mein beth gayi hai🤪
Arre no its okay. 🤣Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
The people usually enunciate it this way. Thanks for letting me know
@bold don't get wrong ideas😆
Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
How to take him seriously as a match against ranbir🥱
This was my first reaction when I saw him as competitor of Ranbir😕
I never voiced it out.
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Riya is there is female Ravan. 😆
In that case makers please give us this scene

But honestly. If Ranbir is playing Ram, who will play Sita?
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
This was my first reaction when I saw him as competitor of Ranbir😕
I never voiced it out.
Hum hai na apke sare inner feelings ko batane ke liye soul sista😎
I wanted to correct him but then thought its ok..
I might misspell many hindi words unknowingly too😆
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3