which you edit out😡Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Yeah better get to know her All rules and regulations 😆🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
which you edit out😡Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Yeah better get to know her All rules and regulations 😆🤣
I guess I was too much invested in Ani's flirtatious self🤣I had asked about precap 😆 and it's uploaded when I checked after seeing your reply😆
Baudi ghanta🤣🤣
❤️❤️🤗🤗Originally posted by: sharafah
I really enjoying reading the comments section! I will wait for Sujz live updates for each episode and Lalz I enjoy reading your review on each episode!! :) I dont remember everyone's name but I generally really like reading reviews on the episodes written by everyone in this forum :) I dont know why but I just felt like telling this 😊
Khash yeh banda show mein ho tha... Toh SoMini toh ban jaana tha🤣
I guess I was too much invested in Ani's flirtatious selfI had asked about precap 😆 and it's uploaded when I checked after seeing your reply😆

Originally posted by: blackhole
I guess I was too much invested in Ani's flirtatious self🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Yeahh I miss him too🥺
Originally posted by: sharafah
I really enjoying reading the comments section! I will wait for Sujz live updates for each episode and Lalz I enjoy reading your review on each episode!! :) I dont remember everyone's name but I generally really like reading reviews on the episodes written by everyone in this forum :) I dont know why but I just felt like telling this 😊
@bold 😎