swaagat hamaara Mahi karegi na..
Okay lemme swaagat you,
Hello..!!
Welcome to the forum behen..🤗
I am Shaheen..
How should I address you?? 😆
Hello Shaheen nice to meet you 😆
You can call me Prit 😆❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
swaagat hamaara Mahi karegi na..
Okay lemme swaagat you,
Hello..!!
Welcome to the forum behen..🤗
I am Shaheen..
How should I address you?? 😆
Hello Shaheen nice to meet you 😆
You can call me Prit 😆❤️
I am Okay behen...Shaheen❤️ how're you?😭
I'm ok.. I am quite busy in studies n stuffs so visit forum less and my timings also don't match with you all😭😭 I miss you 😭
Yeah I understand.. But still missing you here.
How's your studies going?
I absolutely enjoy ani salim flirtatious mannerism body language too good pravisht nailed it 👏
Aakhen taza.. He flirted with everyone even tarabai 🤣
Exactly....
Guys pravisht is nominated for best dressed male in gold awards go vote for him but i can't post it here(newbie) can i pm anybody to provide link
Nice to meet you too behen..😆
Waise do you remember our first interaction here though??? I am the first one to welcome you here along with Alexia...
I was like, what the hell was that!!!🤣Originally posted by: itsRitzi
I absolutely enjoy ani salim flirtatious mannerism body language too good pravisht nailed it 👏
Aakhen taza.. He flirted with everyone even tarabai 🤣
But he nailed it.... everytime!
hayee ani ke qatil nigahain
ohhh! Where we can find the link???!!😲Originally posted by: twinklesharma
Guys pravisht is nominated for best dressed male in gold awards go vote for him but i can't post it here(newbie) can i pm anybody to provide link