Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Good task winner team ll be saved i think.. let's see
I think so too , they better spare us from crying promo every day 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Good task winner team ll be saved i think.. let's see
I think so too , they better spare us from crying promo every day 😆
apo night mutelayeh vaikanum pola full episode umOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
Next two Promo better be fighting instead of crying , I prefer that over crying 😆

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 enna panna 🤣Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Cute.. still u believe vj tv 😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I think so too , they better spare us from crying promo every day 😆
Yeah.. hope KH don cry on weekend 😆
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 enna panna 🤣
True true 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Yeah.. hope KH don cry on weekend 😆
I think this season contestant can even make him cry , what with everyone walking into confession room to cry. Next KH will walk inside the confession room and cry 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I think this season contestant can even make him cry , what with everyone walking into confession room to cry. Next KH will walk inside the confession room and cry 🤣
Oh No pls.. can't handle too much emotions 🤣
Didn't expect this promo..... Yesterday fight continuation pola... nomination list la irukavanga elam cry pana start pana avlo than.. 11 per irukanglae!!!
Didn't expect this promo..... Yesterday fight continuation pola... nomination list la irukavanga elam cry pana start pana avlo than.. 11 per irukanglae!!!
Factu factu🤣
Cute gifs buddies 😳