Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: shiiny

Yes, it's getting very toxic. What's wrong if Ruby & co are planning to not make a certain person captain cz that person doesn't get along well with them? It was a calculative move they didn't get success that's a complete different story. Captain gets certain powers so definitely every group will want their member to become captain. How this strategy makes Ruby & co  insecure ?

Red zone too did the same thing by trying to make EK captain cz they did their calculations and found that making him captain can be beneficial to them. And they are very right here IMO. So, does this make red zone members insecure of Ruby & co.?

Exactly.

Rubi's Calculation was outstanding.but, unfortunately they didn't make it.😒

Jst Hope Eijaz Scene Palat de 😆

Fen1602 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Btw did anyone notice rubina had her hand out to jaan when he was venting out 😭 But tomboli ka lota didnt give his hand 😡

I noticed dat 🤬

She was trying to make him calm by hugging him.. but he didn't 😡

deepalee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shiiny

Yes, it's getting very toxic. What's wrong if Ruby & co are planning to not make a certain person captain cz that person doesn't get along well with them? It was a calculative move they didn't get success that's a complete different story. Captain gets certain powers so definitely every group will want their member to become captain. How this strategy makes Ruby & co  insecure ?

Red zone too did the same thing by trying to make EK captain cz they did their calculations and found that making him captain can be beneficial to them. And they are very right here IMO. So, does this make red zone members insecure of Ruby & co.?

Exactly 

If ruby team makes a strategy, it's insecurity 

If ruby team wins, colors face

If ruby stays away from classless guys, she's a snob

If her strategy fails, she's dumb 

And really fed up of accusations of woman card, when did ruby use it?

Why can't they look at her as a contestant rather than a successful tv actress? 

Isn't she allowed to make mistakes, she's made v few btw

deepalee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

@Bolf arre kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi yaar. It's always this case here. I've been through similar thing in season 11 so I am totally used to this, doesn't affect me no more. Rubina is being loved too so chill. Even here her fans are in good numbers, apni AT he ko dheklo. 

Yeah I saw that, ruby is not made for physical tasks  she is made for mind tasks and I hope to see more of that. Btw no matter what bb wanted red zone to win. Naina was trying to save jasmine ka bag but bb himself interfered which was terrible 👎🏼

I'd love to see how eijaz handles thing, rubina ain't gonna listen 🤣 I hope she makes thjngs harder, maza aayega 😈

I also hope Abhinav let's her fight yaar and BB wants kk vs ruby. It's so obvious they even mentioned ki two jaani maani faces of TV against each other. And red team are right in their own way, of course they'd want to secure their own safety and eijaz is safest bet. But that's why I dont blame jasmin and ruby etc, it's not easy when the team is agaisnt u and Jasmine did try with pavi but pavi is so cunning she told rahul to Chopat jasmines bag lol

Ej is such a waste of time, bb will go all out to make his captaincy the best, since day 1 he's been provided crutches to stand

Regarding forum, last year they wr all for rashmi, sana, spine, Male ego etc. This year she deserves the hate, how can she show spine? How can she love her husband? How can she go against bb n Salman? Well, why can't she?

Fen1602 thumbnail

Morning Song - Zingaat 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Good Morning 😳

Rubina Ftw 🥳

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepalee

Exactly 

If ruby team makes a strategy, it's insecurity 

If ruby team wins, colors face

If ruby stays away from classless guys, she's a snob

If her strategy fails, she's dumb 

And really fed up of accusations of woman card, when did ruby use it?

Why can't they look at her as a contestant rather than a successful tv actress? 

Isn't she allowed to make mistakes, she's made v few btw

+1 

she's playing for bb since day one, not slacking behind or being freeloader just cause she has fan following. 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

AT is getting active 😆

We might reach AT #2 soon 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

Nice pics dear...thanks for sharing 

Welcome 😳

Fen1602 thumbnail