Theek hai jhooth bolte hai milega... 😆
Aankhen taras gayi hai hug dekhne😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Theek hai jhooth bolte hai milega... 😆
Aankhen taras gayi hai hug dekhne😭
yes my twinkle what I was saying is I posted you my reply but you have missed it I think soOriginally posted by: briti_asfiya
Hello everyone. New EDT ka subhaarambh yay.
Kya nahi nibaya? Sach sach batao.!?
Kavya🤗yes my twinkle what I was saying is I posted you my reply but you have missed it I think so
How you doing?
yes my twinkle what I was saying is I posted you my reply but you have missed it I think so
Most probably. The pages were flying.
Will give you tomorrow 😉
Originally posted by: listmist
Aankhen taras gayi hai hug dekhne😭
Hug is natural in that situation. Abb aise mile hain toh Ofcourse handshake toh karenge nahi milke 🤣 Lekin hug milna very very mushkil 😭 Hand holding hi karva de 🥺
🤣🤣🤣
shaheen iam ok 🙂