that's me looking at your pda
me kyu batau kaunsa scene hai yeh jab tum mujhse pyaar hi na karti ho
PDA between twinnie of same gender
seriously?
Everyone knows here that I lobe you and you too knew it 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
that's me looking at your pda
me kyu batau kaunsa scene hai yeh jab tum mujhse pyaar hi na karti ho
PDA between twinnie of same gender
seriously?
Everyone knows here that I lobe you and you too knew it 

Originally posted by: listmist
Same here😆
Konsi page pe thi tum? I was at 129..😆
Now I'm reading those pages & thoking likes..🤪
he better varna no body will be able tO save him from mini🤪I fear the same
This time I guess think he will take a stand and say something
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
PDA between twinnie of same gender
seriously?
Everyone knows here that I lobe you and you too knew it
pyaar karti toh nibhati🥺

Theek hai jhooth bolte hai milega... 😆Originally posted by: listmist
Jhoot hi sahi bol do milega😭😆
Ofcourse dear
you want that??

Cutie❤️
Originally posted by: Shrabana99
Konsi page pe thi tum? I was at 129..😆
Now I'm reading those pages & thoking likes..🤪
Skip kar diya😆
Mostly sirf 5-6 pages aur mood ho to 10 pages check kar leti hu😆
Awwwww....howww sweett!!!Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Hiiiii ❤️ I'm new to this EDT 😆 can I get your grand welcome please 🤣
Waiittt I will give.
btw what's your name dear???