Patience is a Virtue...!! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Patience is a Virtue...!! 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Ye dil maanta hi nahi 🤣 I want more mini's bezatti , more ,moreeee 🤣
eehhheehhhe.. 😃 Me too.. in front of whole Tulsipur people..😛
🤣🤣
Awww cutieee pie bon ❤️
Waise ye konsa scene hai.!? She is waiting for her patibabu isn't she??
aise toh Bon aur Ani ke jab bacche honge mere pote potiyaan ho jaane haii🤣
twinkle why are you rude to mee by neglecting my replies iam not talking to you bye 😠Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
I've added Urdu there. Yes it's YKS one.
😭💔TBH, Nahi milega.. We won't get that..
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Awww cutieee pie bon ❤️
Waise ye konsa scene hai.!? She is waiting for her patibabu isn't she??
that's me looking at your pda😡

me kyu batau kaunsa scene hai yeh jab tum mujhse pyaar hi na karti ho😵
I watched that particular show...
Yep I seen you've added Urdu words but something is missing there...
Ahhh my favourite show. 😆
Hmmm but I'm not pro at Urdu, all I know is because of my friends. It's English with which I play adding metaphors and all.
I hope it is good enough for the contest. 😵
Originally posted by: caller123
Everyday they show us almost reunion and cheat on us😂😂😂
So true😭