Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
when have I been ever wrong 😏
Bas kabhi ghamand nahi kiya🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
when have I been ever wrong 😏
Bas kabhi ghamand nahi kiya🤣
Aw man I'm missing such a cool chat!! 😂😂😂
Isko silly little boy, slimy little boy, cry baby bola pehle se pasand thaa 😂😂 pakka his dialogues 😂😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG1jZz3lb8_/?igshid=1sn1vwn9ilswh
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Nayi ladki only writes for IG not for us 😑 https://www.instagram.com/p/CG11aXUnOYM/?igshid=cuvf4q0ogmlx
I will compile and post 🙈🙈
Chemistry and kids don't go together.
Love kids Yes
Don't complain me the person who is hot is to be blamed not me 😛😂
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
That yayayayayyan 🤣🤣
And Armaan and Rahul they are worse than Kindergarten kids 😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG1jmwolSUw/?igshid=1xlb8so3jb9t5
Ye sab shoot kaise karte honge itna seriously.
That place must be a big playground.And Palki apne baal khichti hogi everyday
Love them. Akele akele love is 1:1 when together our love becomes 4 times
Deep Breath Deep Breath
Yeah we need ☺️