Originally posted by: weirdladki
I think Armaan was first. Recently padha meine ki he was the first shirtless hero. 🙈🙈🙈🙈 No wonder hum pagal ho gaye inke liye 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Not so easy being shirtless. Bohot mehnat hai iske peeche.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: weirdladki
I think Armaan was first. Recently padha meine ki he was the first shirtless hero. 🙈🙈🙈🙈 No wonder hum pagal ho gaye inke liye 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Not so easy being shirtless. Bohot mehnat hai iske peeche.
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG1s8H_Bnmk/?igshid=jco66v9zegkx
Aap bhi to dekhne layek cheez hain 🤣
Hamare dil ki baat zoya said
Begam shared this. https://www.instagram.com/p/CG2ftUYJBwc/?igshid=b7uw9sxxz18k
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
imagine K saying, apni biwi ko romance karne ke liye paise mil rahe hai 😂
☺️
Why he lost weight for these. kyo kyo kyo
Uske saale ko poocho he always make him losse weight 😛😆
Nayi ladki only writes for IG not for us 😑 https://www.instagram.com/p/CG11aXUnOYM/?igshid=cuvf4q0ogmlx
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
ants ne kaat diya 😠
😕😕😕😕
Me too. I love him in these cottony slacks.Love those wrinkles on them
His tough look makes it more sexy ☺️
Dreamy chemistry they give make it look sensual in decent way ☺️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Okay guys so there's a good news to share with you all ☺️
I went out and got to my favourite confectionery & got my favourite goodies ☺️ but but but this tiny celebrations was for ☺️ I got a new Tablet on flash sale ☺️
Inaugration kaise hoga Tab ka