DDT is all about trolling rubina. They are always name calling her 👎🏼
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
DDT is all about trolling rubina. They are always name calling her 👎🏼
Hey everyone who won the captaincy task
DDT is all about trolling rubina. They are always name calling her 👎🏼
Exactly, instead of supporting there favourite they are interested in mocking and name calling rubina. Earlier they used to call her dumb and now nagin etc etc like whats wrong with people.
Please can someone add me to the AT😊 Rubina FTW💃
anmol I think I remember u from hina AT
Originally posted by: ashi_lovely
Hey everyone who won the captaincy task
Most probably, Abhinav but still it's not pakka.
I too have never seen 150 likes but yes, have seen 100+ last year.. 😆
I remember this and that time I wasnt even a ruby fan 😆
Yes that’s Jasmine in that video with Rubina😆
Omg i didnt even notice. will have to check after work.
Ruby looks GORGEOUS in that blue indian wear wow!
Oh do you😆 I can’t remember but i was a hugee hina supporter in season 11 and active on the forum also ...first time on forum today after season 11 ended ..