😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😆
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Your fav actor. 🤪
Koi shaq?😎caption dekha? Ekdom top ka!
Yes saw it. 🤢. Better not discuss these things here.Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
Nia's birthday she and her group of friends which includes arjun bijlani and IMM2 lead actor brought a jizzing dick in cake for her I repeat jizzing dick in cake🤣
Jahan pe gin chunke 3 people honge. I knew the minute the redemption nautanki finishes the thread will lose steam
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Yes saw it. 🤢. Better not discuss these things here.
I didn't see.
That information alone made me feel sick.
I never liked these two actress anyway...
But Arjun...
Seriously🤔
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Yes saw it. 🤢. Better not discuss these things here.
I was revolted. How do people do such things to look cool🤬
She posted about her and nia tho remembered
Do you think ranbir hairstyle will return to normal by end of diwali track🤓
I am telling you kkb ke hawa pani mein kuch tho gadbad hai😆
😆
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3