Hi I'm wondering is there anyone from Toronto Canada here?
Page
of
1Hi I'm wondering is there anyone from Toronto Canada here?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi my name is Dipali and I am from Toronto as well 🤗
What up Torontians? I'm marking myself as present for the Toronto fam.
Originally posted by: Minionite
What up Torontians? I'm marking myself as present for the Toronto fam.
🤗
Originally posted by: Minionite
What up Torontians? I'm marking myself as present for the Toronto fam.
Hello same here 😄
Oho, saare Toronto wale ek saath jama hore hai. Kya baat hai. 😎
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Oho, saare Toronto wale ek saath jama hore hai. Kya baat hai. 😎
Arre wah kya baat hai 🤗
🤗
Nice to see all of Canadians here, please vote for both.