π€£ππ€£π€£
I actually don't know k konsi wali mehek hai aur konsi dehek π
Same hereπ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
π€£ππ€£π€£
I actually don't know k konsi wali mehek hai aur konsi dehek π
Same hereπ
Gandhak pathar
Vani child boy or girlπ
same hereπ€£ππ€£ππ€£π€£
I actually don't know k konsi wali mehek hai aur konsi dehek π
twins aik larka aik larki π€£
Bani in white or bani in red
I just went through the entire thread.... and literally banging my forehead withm my hand ... Kya funny options hai... especially that flying snake or poisonous cheel.... too hilariousπ
It's a controversial question! π
Aakeshwari
Aakeshwari is my favourite and I Iike Vani.
Aakesh's dance or Shakura's dance π
Red
Vulture villain or serpent villain
Vulture villainπ
Snake fangs or cheel wings
Lolz good optionπ
Bani in red
Bani in suit or saree
Originally posted by: Manu_986
I just went through the entire thread.... and literally banging my forehead withm my hand ... Kya funny options hai... especially that flying snake or poisonous cheel.... too hilariousπ
Yup we had so much fun todayπ...thanks to you Manu for this postπ€