Poll
The better actress?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCi7qqtbOIs&t=257s
Deepika...subtle, restrained, nuanced
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0oIn7h_52s
Kajol, overacting, OTT, shrieking
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I like Kajol as she is a amazing in a negative role. See the movie Gupt.
Oh god. Deepika by miles.
Kajol relies too much on specific acting tropes and it is repetitive. But she can be good.
Deepika on the other hand was beyond perfect in Tamasha and Piku, and one could clearly seperate them as characters, which I don't think I could do with Kajol's characters.
Originally posted by: 4I22JUTMHEXBETNC
Oh god. Deepika by miles.
Kajol relies too much on specific acting tropes and it is repetitive. But she can be good.
Deepika on the other hand was beyond perfect in Tamasha and Piku, and one could clearly seperate them as characters, which I don't think I could do with Kajol's characters.
Exactly. Kajol is a lazy actress.
Kajol was ott in all her movies. Deepika gave some really good performances in Piku, Chennai Express, Cocktail, YJHD and Ram Leela.
Originally posted by: colossial2015
I like Kajol as she is a amazing in a negative role. See the movie Gupt.
I have seen all of Kajol's movies or at least most of them and Gupt she was nothing special. This is how a negative character is played out well:
Kajol was ott in all her movies. Deepika gave some really good performances in Piku, Chennai Express, Cocktail, YJHD and Ram Leela.
Agreed.
Deepika is a fine actress, and can emote really well. Only drawback is dialogue delivery, but even in that, she has improved a lot.
Kajol of course.
After more than 13 years deepika still sucks at her dialogue delivery 🤢
Kajol of course.
After more than 13 years deepika still sucks at her dialogue delivery 🤢
And Kajol sucks at emoting😆
Love Kajol but Deepika has definitely done more varied roles than just a bubbly actress or one negative shade role
Happy Birthday to the Evergreen Spontaneous Kajol Genelia !!! 🎊🪻🎊
https://x.com/AlwaysBollywood/status/2070176429799797067?s=20
Aamir Madhuri Hrithik Deepika SRK Ranbir Ayushmann Kajol ad https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW3xJeBggVy/?igsh=aXIwZTFwMzMxejVl
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
...
12