Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
the show would look incomplete otherwise. I don't think they will deviate because its a coming of age show.
I hope your words will come true🤞
Accha BB start hone ke pehle kar dena please.
Vahi to🤣
🤗 aww shrabana ❤️
waise i had fun reading your comments, jitna bhi i could read 😆
yesterday epi was fun. ajj bhi achha hi hoga. show is getting back to it's fluffy side
waise ajj meri class hai 6-9pm, so direct epi update parr hi milunggi phir.
see you 🤗
Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
Accha BB start hone ke pehle kar dena please.
you're clearly so disappointed by me🤣
💔💔
Me too...
+1Originally posted by: bubblesort
To be honest I think sony is better than others because even on low trps it run the show for sometime and give opportunity to some unique plot , not exactly great but better than others or I guess so🤔