Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Are you fine after eating🤣
I'm super duper fine...it was so tasty I myself was shocked that it's the same which I made...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Are you fine after eating🤣
I'm super duper fine...it was so tasty I myself was shocked that it's the same which I made...
Attending the class and in between roaming around IF, whatsapp, insta and then Zoom🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Attending the class and in between roaming around IF, whatsapp, insta and then Zoom🤣
Today I am enjoying my day no one is here naa 😉 ... I'm trying to read Ande FF but still not completed yet...
I know about Whatsapp , heard about insta but what is this zoom..???
I'm super duper fine...it was so tasty I myself was shocked that it's the same which I made...
Ohh! Congratulations master chef😆
Today I am enjoying my day no one is here naa 😉 ... I'm trying to read Ande FF but still not completed yet...
I know about Whatsapp , heard about insta but what is this zoom..???
Zoom app where we will have online classes😆
When will Sarah start her game🤔
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Ohh! Congratulations master chef😆
Thank you....🤣
Well it happened coincidentally and unintentionally which is very rare...
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Zoom app where we will have online classes😆
🤣🤣 that's why I don't know about this...
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
When will Sarah start her game🤔