Complete it soon ... waiting eagerly
No problem read as per your convenience ...first take the classes 😆😆 I am happy I am free from those..😎
Will try😆
You don't have online classes?😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Complete it soon ... waiting eagerly
No problem read as per your convenience ...first take the classes 😆😆 I am happy I am free from those..😎
Will try😆
You don't have online classes?😳
No... No online classes.. self study , whenever I wish for can take break...😎 otherwise I too might have to wait for classes to get end...
No... No online classes.. self study , whenever I wish for can take break...😎 otherwise I too might have to wait for classes to get end...
How lucky you are🤓
Here we are having classes for hours and hours continuously😭
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
How lucky you are🤓
Here we are having classes for hours and hours continuously😭
Not really.... parents are there naa to have control over me , they won't let me to sleep much , only in night from 1-6 that's it...
If talking about online classes then I am so lucky..😆
Had prepared today's lunch without any defect so now I'm going to eat...
2 weeks 😱😱 ... it's so less want more...🙃🙃 While writing this one my mind got blasted 🤯🤯🤯 so it will take time to repair it and after that only I can think to write anything so want morreeeeee time...
Then 3 weeks pakka is it kk
Why so silent today....???
Not really.... parents are there naa to have control over me , they won't let me to sleep much , only in night from 1-6 that's it...
If talking about online classes then I am so lucky..😆
Had prepared today's lunch without any defect so now I'm going to eat...
Are you fine after eating🤣
Why so silent today....???
I'm having classes. even now I'm having one😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm having classes. even now I'm having one😆
Then go and have classes first...🤣